Courses designed for operators of fuelled lifts, training to operate boom rises, training to operate articulated telescopic booms, training to operate mounted trailers.
Our expert providers offer specialised training on how to operate mobile lifts, such as scissor lifts, boom lifts (articulated boom lifts, telescopic booms) and mounted trailers. Lifts also delivers courses designed to enable candidates to use telescopic forklifts. Our courses are aimed at businesses and employees operating all kinds of heavy equipment and cover:
• classification of mobile lifts
• essential knowledge on the construction of booms
• standards concerning operator`s duties before commencing, during and after work on mobile lifts
• Health and Safety regulations regarding use of lifts
• introduction to UDT as a regulatory body
• practical demonstrations and training
Our courses are delivered by qualified specialists and assessed with an exam taken before a qualification board consisting of members of UDT. Both training and exam take place at our depot in Bydgoszcz, or- in case of a larger group of employees- at the customer`s site.
A valid licence issued by UDT is a compulsory requirement for anyone operating mobile lifts.
Course Entry Criteria:
• applicants should be at least 16 years old
• applicants should be educated to at least primary level
• applicant should have current medial certification